Wednesday, June 3, 2009

YARD SALE!

So our little community is having a yard sale this Friday and Saturday, everyone is invited. Most items for sale at our house will be selling for $.25 and the larger items for $.50. We are also having a bake sale consisting of custom cupcakes by me. I am also selling Tu Tu's and very cute hair barrettes for girls. Hey, thought we could make a buck or two. Jake said the problem with me having a sale is that I will give everything away for free...( because I will feel bad asking money for things) I have to admit he is probably right. I told him that and he just laughed and said, "who cares anyway". I will post some pictures of the cute bows and Tu Tu's if anyone is interested.

3 comments:

  1. too bad we will be out of town, bella loves a good tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I just had a garage sale with one of my girlfriends, and I sold all my baby furniture...crib, rocker, changing table, and toddler bed. I made $100.00! Have fun. I want a tutu...can't wait to see pics. Love you guys.
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked at the Badger Creek blog and saw that you had commented. My husband got a job and we're moving to Oregon in a couple of weeks. Has Jake applied to the PA program yet? If you have any questions, let me know (audrey.clayton@gmail.com). The branch up here is very friendly and they love getting new families!

    ReplyDelete