Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thanks to those who walked and walked and walked...




I was explaining to Elisabeth yesterday, why I was making her a pioneer outfit to wear to our ward Pioneer party. We got to talking and she started asking me questions like;"what is a pioneer, why they wear those, and why they have to walk?" So I started explaining and telling her some different pioneer stories, and all of the sudden I had a huge rush of gratitude toward the Pioneers and early church members come over me. I really am so thankful that they smoothed the path for me and my family so that we can enjoy the fullness of the gospel so freely today.






They were the cutest pioneers I've ever seen, even though I can never get them to look at the camera when I want them to.

You know, Isaac and Elisabeth were just out doing their normal chores for the day.







Sometimes I wish I could freeze time, this was one of those times.
They were just sooo dang cute.



















The cute cowboy/make-shift pioneers




1 comment:

  1. PRECIOUS!!! You have the cutest kids! :) Way to go on their costumes!

    ReplyDelete