Saturday, July 24, 2010

It Just gets better all the time!


Have you ever thought about your life before someone new to love came into it? After they come you sit and wonder how you ever lived life without them. You look back and feels like they were with you the whole time. I have felt like this several times, of course one of them was when I met Jake, then Elisabeth was born and I couldnt imagine my life withough either of them, I thought is it possible to love someone else like I love her, Isaac was born and I found out it is very possible and wonderful. Andrew came and the same thing has happened. It makes the Plan of salvation so real, knowing we lived before and knew each other. It feels like to me that we just had a long seperation from each other and now we are finally reunited. It just gets better all the time! I cant wait to meet the rest of the gang I feel now like I allready can't live without them.


2 comments:

  1. So, So True! You have such a sweet family Sara. Love you Guys! PS I want to see a picture of the Toy Story Cake you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, you are such a good mom. You always inspire me to do better. I love you!

    ReplyDelete