Monday, August 2, 2010

Toy Story Cake

A friend was about to pay a big chunk of money to a bakery for them to make this toy story cake for her sons second birthday. I offered to make it for her for half the price, jokingly. She took me up on the offer and I made my 4Th fondant cake. It was a vanilla cake with a strawberry butter cream filling. I was pleased with it, and she was very pleased. The Saturday she came to pick it up was one of the hottest days of the summer, so the cake melted a little on the way to her house.


2 comments:

  1. You are AMAZING! Pshht!! I wish you lived closer!I just payed $50 for a cake that was not even CLOSE to how amazing that is! You are seriously SO talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute Sara! I love the braided fondant at the bottom. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete